Scholarship Grants given by the College are classified into:
- Are given to Valedictorians of public and private high schools recognized by the government and are granted exemption from the payment of tuition during the first semester of their first year.
- Are given to Salutatorians of public and private high schools recognized by the government and are granted a 50% discount from tuition during the first semester of their first year.
- Honorable Mention (1st to 10th) awardees of public and private high schools recognized by the government are entitled to 25% discounts from tuition during the first semester of their first year.
- Students who graduate with Latin Honors in a Bachelor’s degree in this College and who want to enroll for another collegiate course may be allowed exemption from payment of the regular tuition fees for one semester.
Cheng Eng Teng Scholarship
This grant is extended to all incoming freshmen who pass the qualifying examination administered for the purpose and who have not enrolled in any college or vocational course.
- A student with a regular load (a minimum of 18 units for the semester) may qualify for Academic Scholarship for the succeeding semester if he/she satisfies the following criteria:
- 100% scholarship if the Weighted Average is 1.00 – 1.25 with grades not lower than 1.5 in any subject.
- 50% scholarship if the Weighted Average is 1.26 – 1.50 with grades not lower than 1.75 in any subject.
- 25% scholarship if the Weighted Average is 1.51 – 1.75 with grades not lower than 2.00 in any subject.
- Moreover, Academic Scholars should have obtained a grade not lower than 2.00 in Physical Education and/or NSTP.
Students who qualify as staff for The Sphere, the Official Student Publication of SPCBA, are entitled to a corresponding amount of tuition discounts.
Student Assistantship Program
Financially-challenged but academically deserving students are given tuition discounts and monetary stipends in return for services rendered to the College.
Varsity players are also granted scholarships upon the recommendation of the PE Department Head to the Dean of Student Affairs provided that they meet the academic requirements and will not obtain a grade lower than 2.50 with a minimum load of 18 units per semester.
- Full payments made before the start of classes entitle the student to 10% discount on tuition.
- Siblings who enroll in the College in the same semester shall enjoy the privilege of 10% to 15% discounts on tuition.